Finished posters


After experimental work I used to practice and develop my skills and techniques, I began to work on the final designs for the posters. I used a black rectangle for the land. The grass was made using one of the grass brushes already installed on Photoshop.

The font is called 'Back in the USSR' and gave myself and the group the desired font and style we were looking for. The animals were created once again by the pen tool after I carefully designed each animal as a selection and filled each selection in using the paint bucket. The star was created using the polygon tool and the hammer and sickle was part of the font that I found on Dafont.com. Finally I created the starburst background the same way that I did for the last two posts.




Next I used a font called 'a dripping marker' which I found from Dafont.com once again. This gave the group and myself the desired graffiti effect. I also used a pre loaded paintbrush to graffiti out some of the text as well as the hammer and sickle in the star.


I then used the same techniques as before to create these posters.





Fonts

Comments