Sample poster (Transmedia group project)

In our first meeting (Jonathan Clarke, Matthew Eccles, Connor Power and myself) we agreed to each make our own poster for the project. These posters would help us create a style to follow in our posters, website and the social media platforms.

I used an image of a dog and was able to create a silhouette by using the lasso tool and create a black shape. The image of the dog was then deleted. I was able to use a gradient to create the sunburst background. I then used the filter wave to turn the gradient into lines. These lines were then reorganised using the filter polar coordinates. I then changed the hue to a red and the background was complete.

The rest was quite simple. A rectangle created the bottom third to work as the ground. The grass paint brush was then made to create a collage effect. The star was created using the polygon tool and changing the amount of sides to five. The hammer and sickle was added using the typeface.

Comments