Changing my creative mindset (Manage your day-to-day)

I was recommended to read this book as part of my course. It was suggested by one of my lecturers who had said that the book would be important as part of the module.

After reading this, I have found it to be quite useful. As the title already explains, it is about putting your creative mind first and holding your life around it; rather than holding your creative mind around your life.

As the semester goes on, I will be finding new ways - taken from this book - to enhance my creativity and to sharpen my creative mindset. I also intend to allow this to continue on, far after the semester is open to enhance my creativity and get into a routine where I can be more productive.


The changes I will make to enhance my creative mindset are:


  • Creating and following a new daily routine
  • Limiting my time on social media
  • Creating time for my own work
  • Working on a daily basis
  • Put creativity first and other work second

Sources

Glei, J. (2013). Manage Your Day-to-Day. [online] Goodreads.com. Available at: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17606014-manage-your-day-to-day [Accessed 8 May 2018].

Comments