First self-initiated brief

As a way to get used to working everyday, I was gave the advice to give myself a self-initiated brief. This is essentially a brief that I give myself. The point of this brief is to get myself to complete creative work, even when I haven't got anything to work on just yet. I would like to give myself a creative brief on a weekly basis. Not only will this give me something to work on, but I also hope this will help me develop my skills in design.

The brief

For my first brief I will recreate a typography piece I created in a workshop earlier this week. The original task was to take a quote from any movie and create a typography piece from that. I choose 'Logan' as it's one of my favourite movies, but also I like the aesthetic and colour schemes. I don't just want to recreate this piece, but I also want to improve on the original piece.


Comments